Friday, April 29, 2011

Our Wishes for Spring

Imani’s Wishes for Spring
I wish for money.
I wish for a laptop.
I wish for five more pet shops.
I wish that “no” was not a word.
I wish for a new MP3 player.
I wish that flowers will never die.
I wish for many more BFFs.
I wish for another home.
I wish that Monet and I will be BFFs forever.
I wish that there will be no more twisters.
I wish that Ayoka will have another school
I wish to get along with people.
I wish to be on the red carpet.
I wish for more books.
I wish that there will be no more bad weather.
I wish I could see my mom.
Monet’s Wishes for Spring
I wish for every mother to have a happy Mother’s Day.
I wish for love upon everyone I know.
I wish for people who are struggling to get through with this prayer.
I wish for flowers to bloom happiness and peace.
I wish for happy school days, happy work days.
I wish for non-violence.
I wish for Spring in full bloom.
I wish for no broken hearts, peace upon everyone.
I wish for bushels of flowers.
I wish to see my dad again before Spring ends.
I wish for a good education.
I wish for better drawing skills.
I wish for new Spring clothes and shoes.
I wish for world peace.
I wish for life to never end.
I wish for my poem to rule this magazine.



Jabari’s Wishes for Spring
I wish for a hot day.
I wish for a big pool.
I wish for sometimes rain.
I wish for lots of ice cream.
I wish for summer vacation.
I wish for lots of water ice.
I wish for lots of popsicles.
I wish for a good day.
I wish for no global warming.
I wish for a good year.
I wish for everybody to be happy.

Armani’s Wishes for Spring
I wish I was with my mom because it’s cool.
I wish for a cat.
I wish I had a video game.
I wish for a free car because it’s fun.
I wish for a computer because you get to play games.
I wish for new pencils because it’s nice to write.
I wish for a horse because they’re beautiful.
I wish it would snow so I could throw snowballs.

Nysir’s Wishes for Spring
I wish I had an Xbox 360 because it’s fun to play.
I wish I had a big car because you can ride it.
I wish to have a big house for me.
I wish I had one room to myself.
I wish I had more teeth.
I wish I had the most cheer.
I wish I had sisters then brothers.
I wish my mom had more money.
It wish I had more taffies.

No comments:

Post a Comment