Thursday, October 22, 2015

Collage Stories and Poems

My Love Poem <3
By Joanna C.

Love is amazing like
a pizza cat. Take a nap
with the koala hat.

Stop at the top when
You are near a dear.
You see them bright just

Like light, no need
For fight when you
See a knight.

When it’s night
You run out of sight.
You bite someone
When they have a kite.
You’re at the map

Where you see a rat
Trap. You see a cock
With a clock.

When you see me
I put up a sign that
Says,” eye <3 u!” 
Collage Photos By Fiona C.
The Poem World
by Fiona C.

One upon a time
There was some cat!
They were the judges!

There was a Turtle and a Rabbit!
The Rabbit’s Babbit Came!
Babbit Came To Pick Rabbit!

There Was a Dog in a puddle!
He was all muddle and muddy.
He didn’t want to take a bath!
A bath- bath- bathy to clean!
A big-biggy rain came down from the sky!
He got all clean-clean-cleany!
He will never muddle puddle

A smart rams they say
But they are never dams
They are rams!

A giraffe they see
A love coming towards the giraffe
A loves come towards nowhere!

A dinner a dinner I see
A toad and frog never get along!
They order a sandwich
But then they had an accident!
They will never get out of this situation!

A party a party!
Wow I can’t wait for a party!
It will be the blast!

It night time
Time to go to bed
They are never sleepy

They will be reedy!
Collage by Joannna C.




 Life
by Dasir


One day there were two kids playing basketball and they won so Jack said "Good game!" to the other when they were done and then  Jane asked "Why are you so friendly?" Jack said “ I just like the world I'm in." so they both went home.




The Lynx Poem
By Amir
Lynx is always cat my feet
Lynx I will always eat
Other animals will be on above

Lynx soup I will always love 



The Cat and Chicken……..
by Aira M.

One upon a time there was  a cat named Angel and Angel had a best friends name AWESOME Chicken and Chicken liked to draw.  She  was awesome at drawing because she was a super drawer and Angel was a super cleaner  because she liked  to clean in her house. She writes love songs and Let it Go songs  so let's get singing AND HEAR IT GO!  "Let it go, let it go turn forward and turn backward let it go  I can't  hold  back."  THE END THAT'S RIGHT DON'T FORGET TO TELL GOD YOU LOVE HIM.

1 comment:

  1. I like your poem Fiona . Super chicken must be op . Also it reminds me about one chicken. I had picked up ones he he kept clucking i thought he was trying to sing a little bit . It sounded like he was singing Drake i love Drake. I also love the angle name it reminds me about a game i had played.

    ReplyDelete