Friday, June 3, 2011

I Used to Be, Now I Am Poems

I Used to Be
by Jasmin                                                     

I used to be pretty
But now I’m Beautiful
I used to have money
But now I have diamonds
I used to be a teacher
But now I’m a TSS worker

Life of a Man
By Jabari
I  used  to be lucky but now I’m  not so much. I used to be so crazy but now I’m so calm. I used to be a psycho and a person who talked to himself but now I talk when spoken to. I used to be a movie star but now I’m a man who has a  greatful 21-year-old sister.I  used to be a 23 year old man but now  I’m a dead ghost man. I used to be a man that is super strong man that protects people but now I’m a old man that has people protect me.

By Taymiyyah
 I used to be a seed but now I am a flower.
I used to trash but now I am a trashcan.
I used to be a teenager but now I am a woman.

By Abdul
I used be a child                                                        
Now I am a grown man
I used to be a pair of pants now
I am a pair of socks
I used to be a paper now
 I am a pair of pencils
I used to be a hamster
Now I am a cage.
I used to be a computer now
I am a mouse.
I used to be a chicken now I am a
Fork.

I’m Satisfied
By Brianna                                                 
I used to be a baby                                          
But now I’m a millionaire
I used to be in school
But now I’m to cool for school
I used  to be a dollar
But now I am a 20.00 bill
I used to be living in a house
But now I’m living in a mansion
I used to be in Chicago
But now I’m In Hollywood
I used to be Beyonce
But now I’m Ciara
I used to be on Shake It Up
But now I’m on The Cosby Show
I used to be in bed
But now I’m in space
I used to be starting this poem
But now I’m finished

The P0em That Had a Lot 0f Random Stuff
By David
I used be Boring
Now I am not
I used to be a dog
Now I am a dog
I used to be funny
Now I am even funnier
I used to be an iPod
Now I am a phone
I used to be a computer
Now I am a broken computer
I used to be UFO
Now I am an alien that died
But now I am a Printer  

No comments:

Post a Comment