Thursday, March 8, 2012

Puppet Stories!

 (Puppet by Justin)

VICTOR
Hi my name is Victor , my story is about me flying in the night
feeling wild and free but one problem.
Once upon a time a parrot was flying in the sky. He was having so much
fun. “This is so much fun” the parrot said. The parrot [Victor] lost
track of time and was very hungry. Then he had to find his food. He
learned his lesson and kept track of time for then on.

by Justin M
 (puppet by Ms. Jane)

 (Puppet by Ceci)
(puppet maker unknown)

 HI   my    name  is   Shirif     IAM     NEW  on  the   block   and
I   need    sugar   to   make    a  cake   for    dessert    tonight,
I ASKED      would   any   of  you    go   to    the     store
 for   me   every  one   said  no. SO   I  did   it   my  self.when   I
 got     done     making    my    cake.EVERY    one wanted
some. I said   no  because you   did   not   help  me.

Karim
 (puppet maker unknown)

Hi my name is J.J. Long Lags and I dance well. I like to eat tacos. And
me and my friend like to party.
And I have a pet dog.

Ahmere

Hi,

 My name is Willy the popping seed. I love to listen to hip-hop and
r&b. my parents are divorced so I live with my mom. We have lots of
fun 2gether. For example, this year I’m going on a cruise this summer
or next year!!

by  D'Laniger 

(puppet maker unknown)

Hi my name is….Ty

       There was a bird named Ty. He loved to fly in the jungle. Then one day
there was a Hawk that came in the jungle and said I’m going to rule
the jungle. So Ty ran from home to go get help. So Ty flew to the city
to find his friend  walé. Walé,walé, puffed Ty. So Ty and Wale went
to the jungle and the Hawk said you can not defeat me .   So they had
a battle between  Ty and the Hawk.   So Ty won the battle and the
jungle was safe and sound.THE END

Markell
(Puppet by Queenie)


KIMODO-AKIMI’S STORY OF WORKING TOGETHER!!! :-)

HI MY NAME IS KIMODO-AKIMI…AND THIS IS MY FIRST ADVENTURE AND THIS IS
THE STORY OF THE BAG THAT MY LITTLE SISTER AND I WANTED. A GIRL NAMED
KINOMI WAS WALKING WITH HER SISTER KIMODO-AKIMI WHEN THEY SAW A NICE
BAG IN THE WINDOW MALL “AKIMI” KINOMI SAID LOOK AT THE BAG , AKIMI SAW
THE BAG AND IMMEDIATELY FELL IN LOVE. KINOMI SAW THAT AKIMI LOVED THE
BAG SO SHE TOLD HER SISTER THAT IF THEY WORKED TOGETHER THEY COULD GET
THE BAG AND SHARE IT.AKIMI LOVED THAT IDEA.SO THEY WORKED TOGETHER AND
GOT THE BAG.THEY WERE SO PROUD OF EACHOTHER THAT THEY DID THIS ROUTINE
TO GET WHATEVER THEY WANTED.THEY KNEW THAT TOGETHER THEY COULD DO
WHATEVER AND NEVER AGAIN.THE BAG COST 2300 FEN.THAT WAS THE BEST
SISTERLY LOVE ACTIVITY THEY’VE HAD IN A LONG
TIME…                                                                                                                                                           -THE END                                                                                                                        TAYLOR.B

1 comment:

  1. this is so prety i love how u put all your effort in this pitcture.

    ReplyDelete