Thursday, March 29, 2012

Why We Are Awesome!

By Morgan

I  love Mindless Behavior  
My favorite thing to do is to do math and play with my friends.
I am a cheerleader a co-captain
I  take karate and I go to school
I get straight A’s andat the end of the month you come to the end of themonth party
My favorite place to go eat is GOLD CORRAL
I love to play double dutch
I like flowers like roses
I am the most popular  person in class
My name is Morgan.

By Aminata

I   love   every   thing
I    love     to   read     and      play  and     skate
I     love    to    go    to   school   on time
My   favorite place is DISNEY WORLD
I      love   to   ride    my bicycle
I   love   to     go     to   Chucky Cheese

The Awesome Shatyea !!

I am awesome yay !!!
I am awesome because I can sing.
I am awesome because I like writing poetry.
I am awesome because I love my friends.
I am awesome because I have a great future ahead of me.
I am awesome awesome awesome because my life means something to me !!!!
I am awesome because my favorite subject is math.
I am awesome because my family loves me.
I am awesome because I made it this far.
I am awesome just because I am awesome.


By Ms. Tiara

I am a one of a kind girl.

I am an excellent cook.

I am great at being colorful and bright,

Smiling and laughing are my specialties

I love to sing and do all thing musical

I like to have fun with my friends

I am caring and compassionate

I get along with almost everyone

I am good at being me

My inner light shines for all to see


Why I Am Awesome
By Ms. Jane

I am openhearted and friendly.
I am a straight-A student.
I take good care of my home.
I make spectacular, bright-colored doodles!
I say I’m sorry when I make a mistake.
I am really good at making cupcakes.
I love writing poetry with kids.
I go for walks as often as possible.
I am obsessed with music!
And snuggling!
And my friends!

By Darnell C.

I am good at math because it is so easy for me.
Math is easy because I learned this stuff in second grade.
I’m the fastest in my class.
I’m the smartest in my class.
I’m the best student in my class.
I know how to do a front flip.
I know how to do a cartwheel.
I know how to do a back handspring.
I know how to do a handstand.
I’m the best dancer in my class.

No comments:

Post a Comment