Thursday, November 12, 2015

Rainbow Mosaics and Poems!

The Color Scheme
By Zoria and Amir-Rashad
Red-means rainbow
Green-means four leaf clover
Blue-means the sea water
Pink-means pigs
Yellow-means sun
Turquoise-means my manicure color
Violet-means the Purple Heart emoji
Brown-chocolate brownie
Orange-means jello
Black-means some people’s feelings
Lilac-means purple paint
Gold-means the Olympics first place





Nice Colors
by Derrick                                                                                                                                                
Red is the color of blood                          Green is the color on my shirt                            Blue is the color of the pen I’m using              Pink is the color of my shirt.                             Yellow is the color of Picachu.                          Turquoise is my favorite color.                        Violet is also a nice color.
Brown is the color of my skin.
Orange is the color of an orange.

Black is the color of my X-box.


      Rainbow colors
By kissima D.
Red is a rose
Green is like my shoes
Blue is like the sky
Pink is like Joanna pink shirt
Yellow is like the sun
Turquoise is like my jacket
Violet is like ms. Oddball shirt
Brown is like my air force 1
Orange is like my shoes
Black is like my shoes
Lilac is like flowers from a tree


               

Untitled by Aira
Red is blood- dead
Grass is grass-flower
Blue is sky –heart
Pink is bow- cloud
Yellow is sun –gray
Turquoise is dress-large
Violet is rose-flower
Brown is Popo-dodo
Orange is coat-hat
Black is hair-bow
Lilac is shoe – flip flap

Purple is mouse-Cards

Rainbow Colors by Muath W.
Red is like a apple
Green is like grass
Blue like the sky
Pink is like my mom’s shirt
Yellow is like the sun
Turquoise is like an oddball
  Violet is like my shirt
Brown is like my skin
Orange is like the fruit orange
Black is like my air forces
Lilac is like flowers

My Happy Thoughts by Veronika
Red is like an apple I to eat
Green is in the grass I like to roll in
Blue is the sea I like to swim
Pink is like the heart I to draw
Yellow is the sun I play in
Turquoise is like a bouncy ball
Violet is a balloon flying up into the air
Brown is like the chocolate ice cream I eat
Orange is the fruit I eat
Black is the cat I see
Lilac is like the flower

Indigo is the sky

No comments:

Post a Comment