Thursday, November 19, 2015

Weavesilk Art and Poems!

Art By Fiona C. You can play at Weavesilk.com

My Art  looks Like A Creature…
I hope you’re a doll so I can hug you.
I hope you`re cute so I think you're adorable.
I hope you`re friendly so we can be friends.
I hope You're happy so I can see you smile.
I hope your colorful so I can see a
RAINBOW!!!
From: Fiona Chen
P.S Hope we can be best friends!
Art by Zoria L.

Dear,
              Magical Lightsource

       I know that I’ve given you the most random, adorable name ever. So yea first off you create well bring or develop light. When I was first creating you, there wasn’t that much light. But then you progressed into a magical lightsource.so that’s how you got your name.as for colors I chose all of the neon, random colors. Because you’re awesome, stand out and most off all shine bright like a diamond.

                                                Sincerely,
                                                       Your creator
                                                              Zoria L.
Art by Kissima D.


Kissima Says: Hi blog people please comment  on my picture and comment  and say what it looks like to you .
Art By Michael P

Dear Art,
by Michael P.

When I do art it makes my heart  melt
I feel like I’m in art word

I feel like I’m relaxing

Art by Tahmair L.

A Colorful Harmony
by Tahmair L.
Silk as green the colors collapsing on each other , making one lovely  color sounding like a symphony like song to you ears.
Art by Joanna C.

                               Dear My Multi Color Snowflake

You were my first ever muti colored snowflake it took me about 3 hours to make you. You did not dry out. And you made me 1st person on my project. I won with you. Peoples and my teacher did not believe in me that I made that with my bear hands. Also I kept you in my desk with me so you made me a lucky student. You are my “Lucky Star”. You can also talk to me with a single drop. But if you drop you still don’t melt!

P. S. LUCKY STAR!!!!
From-Joanna C.               To-My “Lucky Star”             

Art by Suleymon D.

I like  my art
Because it is a piece of art
And I can make more at home.
Art by Dasir N.

Dear, beautiful art
You can lighten up somebody’s day. The orange in you is very special just like the green. The purple and blue is the love inside you. Lastly the black in you is the black in you is the hatred   you don’t show because you are very kind. This is why you are a beautiful creation.
                                                Love,
                                                Dasir N. 
Art by Syncere N.

I love this picture more than you . I love this yes I do I hope you'll like it like me too.

No comments:

Post a Comment