Thursday, March 24, 2011

"I Am Beautiful" Poems

Beautiful by Negus

Instill

And
Make a very

Beautiful
Education
Artistics
Unique and unthinkable
Tactics
Intellect
Fun filled day of fashion
Universe of people who are not
Lathargic, lackadaisical, or lazy.

By Iyanha
Imagination
Accomplished
Michigan

Best
Every
Apple
United
Teaching
I love fashion.
Fashion
Unicorn
Little
By Rakayah
I am cute
Amazing
Money
Be curious
Educated
Apple Beautiful Cute
Unity
The spot lights
Ice cream
Flowers
Upon an apple
I love
Route Beauty 5
By Ayoka
Goin’ down the highway route 35
Someone lookin’ pretty blew
down the drive. The engine
couldn’t take it. The motor went
in flames just because of our
models super-beautiful blaze.

By Kelvin
I love chocolate

And I love my mom
My sister is the boss of me.
Brother
Eat chocolate
Apple
Up
Telephone
I am nice
Fast
Umbrella
Lethargic.
By Marie
I love the color pink
A nice heart-loving lady
Marie is a beautiful rose
Because she likes my rose.
Eaty
Any princess loves red
Umbrella helps rain.
Telly tells me I’m a cooker
Isaiha is beautiful
Full of cookies.
Under the rain
La la la la.
YAY!


No comments:

Post a Comment