Thursday, March 10, 2011

What is Beautiful? Art From Our Fashion Show

Gueladio: Everyone in the fashion show was beautiful. Ms. Alani did a great job putting together the fashion show. Ms. Jane did a great job talking to the audience.

Rakiyah: Everybody was sparkling and glittering like the spotlight's on. I love fashion shows and talent shows. I want to be in the next one.

MC: The beautiful thing is when we all just dressed up and did the dancing and everyone was nice and kind.

Zoria: I think the fashion show was amazing and a big experience.All the spotlight was on us.

Brianna: Beautiful to me is talented and expressive. Beautiful is what you were made for. Beautiful is what are.

Rakiyah: Beautiful is made up to when you were born like a princess. The red carpet is laid out with the spotlights and charming bracelets.

Gueladio: Beautiful is red. Red is a campfire playing music.

MC: Beautiful is the sun and the light and the beautiful roses. It's the wonderful time that you had in the past.

Zoria: Beautiful is passionate. You're beautiful no matter what you look like, even if you're an old person.

Since you're beautiful, spread it all around, tell people that they're beautiful. Beautiful should take you to the next level of beautiful.
Rakiyah: My beautiful goal is to be nice in school, to not have detentions and suspensions.I will never upset my teacher because she will lose her voice if she hollers. I will be good to my mom so she won't have to yell and I won't be grounded.

MC: My beautiful goal is to wash the dishes and clean up the floor with the broom if my mom tells me to. I would love to go to Dorney Park and swim and go down the water slides.

No comments:

Post a Comment