Thursday, September 29, 2016

Weavesilk Poems



By: BlackStarKatMS
      The Galaxy Might Have Colors You Haven’t Explored Yet.
        The Galaxy Is Going to be yours to be explored.
        The Galaxy Might Have Colors You Haven’t Explored Yet.
        The Galaxy Is Going To Be Explored.
        The Galaxy Is Yours Of Colors.
        The Galaxy Is Everything You Can Imagine.
        The Galaxy Might Be Colorless But You Can Imagine.
         The Galaxy, Your Galaxy, Our Galaxy Can Be Changed.



Be Explored.
        The Galaxy Is Yours Of Colors.


Guardian
By Ms. Jane
I am where the good things meet and conspire
The luck under your feet when the sky doesn’t fall
The wind that knows your aims before you do
The neuron paths of your best mixes
Wringing out what you don’t need
Stepping you away from whatever ravine you might trip towards
The guardian shape that keeps saving you and saving you
The light that knows you better than your friends do,
Better than your cats do.

                             My Art
By Nafis B.
It is sooo cool
People would be like “This is cool.”
 and my mom would be so proud at me
because she loves me so much and I like it and she is cool and nice and awesome and if I was my art I will feel like happy
and                                                              
Cool and awesome and sometimes sad and sometimes mad
And
 I would do give money to the poor people
And give money to the Free Library of Philadelphia
and buy my mom a big home and buy me a ps4
And buy an xbox one for my cousin and a ps4
 and
my sister a Toys R’ Us store and for my brother I would give
Him a game and buy a book
and
a laptop for my art then help my school then play Minecraft PE
then I will get a car and then I will go out to see a T-storm 
then I will go play games all day
Long and then play games again then watch  Naruto
and
play Naruto games  then give more money
To the Free Library then  pay my cable bill
then go home to watch tv  on 101 on Comcast  then
Go to the kitchen to get something to eat then go to my cartoon network then go to my cousin’s .
My Designs
By Aicha T.
It will be so cool if I was a design because I can change colors so I can be different colors
If I were a design I’ll change my colors everyday and I’ll be colorful
I’ll have wings if they design me like that
I’ll be pretty and have nice clothing

I’ll have red pretty hair.
The Three Elements
By Alseny C.
First of all my design is the elements.
The elements are fire, ice, and nature,
 If I was those elements I would be scared
 because what if I got poison. If I was lava
 I would be safe because no would could harm me
Lave cannot be destroyed by anything
If I was water I would be scared

 because I could would not be safe because I could be drunk.

No comments:

Post a Comment