Thursday, October 27, 2016

Congratulations to Our New Library Kid President!

Dear President Joanna,

Congratulations on your win! I hope you feel proud that you just turned PAWsome w/ the help of… People.

I hope that you plan to elect a Vice president? :O

I hope our library can be a lot more like… surprising and PAWsome.

I will try to help you by… being you C: (Hint Hint)

Good Luck!

Love, Spy N.      FAFABULOUS
 Congratulation on   your  win!  I hope you feel proud that you win and I hope that you make a   good   president and hope you make a good   and you seen nice to me and you help a lot so you are going to be a good president.
I hope that you plan to make the library fun but not to fun because then it will be crazy and stuff and you don’t   want that to happen now do you also you will and make sure you keep the kids in the library.
I hope that our library can be a good safe library that I can come to now I will try to help you must of the time but that if you need it but if you don’t need it I will make it so fun that I don’t want to go home.
I will try to help you by make this a good and safe library and I also help you by make stuff and with the games and you stuff like that and so you can have so free time for yourself.
Good luck  !!!

Love Caliss

Dear President Joanna !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 I hope you will feel proud that you are kid president.I hope that you plan to help the library be respectful, responsible and caring for each other.I hope that our library can be the best one in the world.I will try to help you by helping kids with their homework and getting more books for the library.   GOOD LUCK!!! LOVE QUAN  
 Dear, President Joanna
Congratulations on your win! I hope you feel proud that you are president now. I bet you feel amazing because you are and you’re a star so keep shining, times a flying. I hope that you plan to make things better and I hope you continue to follow your dreams. Be the best you that you can be. I hope that our library can be friendly, positive, and place kids can come for help. I will try to help by being a person who comes here and is involved and an active learner. Keep soaring and flying.  
  Good Luck!

Love , Amber Mae

Dear President  Joanna,
Congratulations on your win! I hope you feel proud that you’re now recognized as the leader of all the kids.
I hope that you plan to improve the library and clean up the Legos.
I hope that our library can be a place of peace and fun for you.
I will try to help you by protecting you from mean people like a bodyguard.

Good luck!

Dear President Joanna,

Congratulations on your win! I hope you feel proud that you spoke so well about your courage and hopes, made such cute stickers and posters, and inspired all of the voters. You will be a wonderful Library kid President!

I hope that you plan to share your creative ideas with me, help choose new songs for our mix, and continue to inspire others with your originality and sense of humor.

I hope that our library can be a place that helps you lead the Leap kids in fantastic new projects, make your voice louder and clearer, and continue to grow as A wonderful artist and friend.

I will try to help you by encouraging you to be your wonderful true self, by listening to your suggestions, and by helping the other Leap stars to follow your lead!
Good Luck!
Love,

Ms. JAne

No comments:

Post a Comment