Thursday, October 20, 2016

We Stand Up Against Bullying!


My Pledge to Help Stand Up to Bullying
By: Anony Mous

11.       I will not bully.
22.       I will not call others names.
33.       I will not hit others.
44.       I will not deprecate others.
55.       I will not judge others based on appearance.
66.       I will not disrespect others.
77.       I will not yell at others.
88.       I will not laugh at others.
99.       I will not encourage others into bullying.
  10.   I will not join others in bullying.



My Pledge to Help Stand Up to Bullying

By: Anonymous

I will not bully
Nor will I allow other’s to be bullied
I will remove myself from mean people
And show victims of bullying that we are all equal
I will not surrender or let bullies win
And channel my courage from deep within
I will do my best to be the best
While encouraging others, never taking a rest
I will stand tall and be true to me
And pledge to help stand up to bullies
   I will not bully
  By alseny cisse
   I will stop bullies from messing with other kids
   I will never become a bullies 
   If I have a bullies friend I will tell them to stop
   I will also rise before bullies
   I will not rest until bullies are stop for ever
   I will make a group to stop bullies
   I will defend others if they are weak
   I will try to stop bullies


  My pledge to help stand up to bullying
  By Jakiyha 
  1.       I will not bully.
  2.       I will let bulling go on.
  3.       I will not let big kids be mean to little kids.
  4.       I will not want anyone to bully.
  5.       I will protect kids from bullied.
  6.       I will care for others.
  7.       I will not make fun of them.
  8.       I will not talk about them.
99.       I will try to tell the bully to stop.
110.   I will stop kids from bulling other kids.
 
    My Pledge to Help Stand Up to Bullying
  By: Aicha T.
  1.       I will not bully.
  2.       I will not laugh at others when they fall.
  3.       I will respect others.
  4.       I will take care of others.
  5.       I will be kind to others.
  6.       I will love others.
  7.       I will help others when they fall.
  8.       I will tell the bullies to stop when they bully.
  9.       I will help others.
  10.   I will stick up for others.


My Pledge to Help Stand Up to Bullying
By: Ms. Jane
1.      I will not bully.
2.      I will listen to everyone’s stories and believe them.
3.      I will vote for the most humane candidates in every election.
4.      I will be an empowering resource for anyone who asks for my help.
5.      I will come out of all of the kinds of closets all of the time.
6.      I will put rainbows all over everything.
7.      I will speak up for myself and others.
8.      I will march and protest when I can.
9.      I will honor others’ physical and emotional space.

10.  I will cultivate a personal bubble of love, acceptance, and expression.


TODAY ON STAND UP TO BULLYING WE INTERVIEWED A KID NAMED ISIAH.  HE IS NINE YEARS OLD AND IS VERY SMART, AND LIKES TO PLAY GAMES, BUT SOMETHING HE DOES NOT LIKE IS BULLYING. HE SAYS ‘’REFUSE TO LET BULLYING HAPPEN. DON’T JOIN IN, LAUGH OR ENCOURAGE IT’’ NOBODY NEEDS TO BE BULLIED. IF YOU SEE BULLYING HELP STOP IT.


FOR MORE INFO GO TO,    NUN YA BIZ.ORG





DON’Y DO IT, IT IS FAKE   :(



   My pledge to help stand up to bullying
  By Tranise Brown
  I will not bully, because I am not a fan
  I will not bully, because I will take the stand
  I will not bully because that’s not a part of me
  I will not bully, and I’ll say that proudly
  I will not bully because that brings such shame 
  I will not bully because that is lame
  I will not bully, and I won’t stand by to see because I have been bullied
  And it’s not a nice sight to see.

By Hakeem Williams
1 I will not bully
2 I will help stop bullying in Philly
3 I will play with people that do not have friends
4 I will be people friends if they don’t have none
5 I will help people not to become a bully
6 I will give a detention
7 Say stop bullying
8 I will not talk to bullies
9 I will do anything to stop bullying

10 I will not become a bully

  My Pledge to Help Stand Up to Bullying
  By: Trayona Cannon Brown
  1.      I will not bully
  2.      I will not pick on anyone
  3.      I will say stop
  4.      I will tell an adult
  5.      I will stay away from them
  6.      I will give a detention
  7.      I will play with people who don’t have friends
  8.      I will join a bully program
  9.      I will not talk to bullies

  10.  I will not help become a bully





No comments:

Post a Comment